Hi, here is my first underwater attempt. Shot with Canon 5D2 and Ewa-Marine bag.
It's not stricly diving, but i believe You will enjoy some underwater frames from Egypt.
Have a nice watching!
Read-only discussion
Hi, here is my first underwater attempt. Shot with Canon 5D2 and Ewa-Marine bag.
It's not stricly diving, but i believe You will enjoy some underwater frames from Egypt.
Have a nice watching!
Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the opening sequences with the boats and your title work. You have a lot of guts taking a 5D mkII into the ocean in a plastic bag. ![]()
Cheers,
Steve
Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the opening sequences with the boats and your title work. You have a lot of guts taking a 5D mkII into the ocean in a plastic bag.
I trust You have enought patience to watch whole 6 min, not just opening boat sequence ![]()
Well, following Canon instruction i understood it is "resistance", isn't it? ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.