Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

First Rig Help

Started by Rainer ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

First Rig Help

1 posts
  1. Attempting some research as to a first UW photography rig. I'd be interested in a cheap(er) P&S camera and housing good to 200', plus a single strobe that'd be good enough to move on to a future DSLR setup in the future if it turns out I enjoy UW shooting (I shoot topside, film and digital on Nikon). That is, I'd be looking to save money on the camera and housing, but open to spending a moderate amount (say $600-900) on a strobe (doesn't need to be top of the line, but good enough to scale up to a new later rig). A <$200 camera would be ideal, and not too much more on the housing. Suggestions (or links) are most appreciated!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.