Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Epson 960

Started by kdietz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Epson 960

3 posts
  1. I'm thinking of getting the Epson 960 printer for home use.......primarily photo printing..........currently use the Epson 1280 at my office and love the quality.

     

    Anyone know how the 960 would stack up against the 1280?or 2200?

     

    Salesman says the 960 is exactly the same as the 2200 except for print size.

     

    ...FYI, don't need the larger format for home use

     

    Karl

  2. I'd really like some feedback on this as well, and if anyone has any experience with this versus the Epson 2200, that would be great. I keep trying to justify the cost of the 2200 because I'd like the larger format, but I'm struggling with it... :)

  3. I also have an Epson Stylus Photo 1280. I bought it for home use, since I wanted to be able to print larger sizes, typically 11 x 14 inches. I absolutely LOVE it. The color prints are superb. I understand that the permanence may not be what I got in lab prints, but the ability to have complete control over the finished project is great.

     

    Okay, that wasn't the question. I would certainly think that the 1280 in a letter-size model would print identically. Same printhead and cartridges.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.