before anyone asks - the u/w footage appears in part 2 (which will be online over the weekend).
enjoy....
Hey that was great, cool work.
So the questions.
1 Did you make that.
2 How long did it take you.
3 What programs.
The only thing that worried me was the air gun shots, what has a air gun got to do with it all?
Hey that was great, cool work.
So the questions.
1 Did you make that.
2 How long did it take you.
3 What programs.
The only thing that worried me was the air gun shots, what has a air gun got to do with it all?
Cheers for that Wagsy.... It's been a while, eh? Got a Mac yet?
so, the answers.....
1. duh..... come on Wagsy..... I'm offended you need to ask....
2. too long (I was learning along the way....)
3. not telling.... (CS3)
RE: the airgun (with the gun's of navarone sound effect...) all will be revealed tomorrow when I'm allowed to upload the main timeline....
Nope, I brought a 17 inch PC Book Pro.
After Effects?
Look forward to part two.
After Effects?
Look forward to part two.
3 different softwares went into that one animation... no four.....
let me earn some money off of it for a while before I reveal my secrets, yeah? (Like you and that magic White Balance trick you had a coupla years back:D )
part two is shyte......
Loved the animation, great use of the 3D cam in AE or Motion, explosions by Particleillusions or Artbeats with alphas, Color for the grapes and isolated matte. Photoshop for sure.
Fun just guessing what you used.
Steve
Looks great... looks like a bit of Andrew Kramers / Video Co-Piolt "Bullet" in there too ; ) Heaps of AE in there for sure. Looks good!
Thanks guys - ooooh you are getting close... keep up the guesswork....
Motion is awful - it's an over-pretty piece of Software that seems to be designed to be as sexy to run as the sequences that you can produce from it.... So it eats up all your power and then starts spinning beach balls.....
The ONLY good thing about Motion was the fact that it introduced me to a whole new world of creativity and opportunity that one now finds oneself in.
Particle Illusions created the white water.
Video CoWho??? Andrew what? Never heard of it / him... )
Cheers chaps
Nah great work, looking forward to the full version.
Then, after Part 2, you'll come out with some great tutorials as to how to create some of these;-)
Steve
Nice work Chris. I too was intrigued by the relevance of the gun. Looking forward to part 2.
This fancy stuff is one area where you definitely won't be getting any competition from Bubble Vision!
By the way I watched your Ocean Rover Indonesia promo again on your site. Great job on that too.
Cheers for the kind words, chaps.....
now I can really shock you all with part 2 - it's bollox....