Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Sellers Beware

Started by Castro210 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sellers Beware

4 posts
  1. Buyer LEPHOT approached me about buying a d300 housing about two months ago. As soon as he didn't get the shipping info the first day he started a paypal dispute about me trying to scam him. I supplied paypal the shipping info after I shipped the housing to France. It takes 17 days for the USPS to do an international investigation on a package in which time paypal refunded LEPHOT his money and he has not returned a single email of mine. This was a scam from the beginning. My issue is being appealed but beware of this buyer. Hopefully paypal has enough sense to see my tracking, through the postal service, at 10 lbs., shipped to his address showing $60 shipping cost. What a joke.

  2. Hi,

     

    As an eBay seller. Me and many others will never ship to another country no MATTER what. not that we were born smart but as you he made the same mistakes. If the package is still in transit call UPS international and ask to stop delivery, if they can not help you call directly to the warehouse where the tracking says it is. I'm sure that as long as in their hands they will help you....other option hire a P.I. for a day and ask him to intercept the package.

     

    Ultimately, if none of that works the FBI etc etc have list of internet fraud activity you can register this buyer as one.

     

    As last resource plan a trip to France and sue the guy.

     

    Good luck !

    Ed

     

    Buyer LEPHOT approached me about buying a d300 housing about two months ago. As soon as he didn't get the shipping info the first day he started a paypal dispute about me trying to scam him. I supplied paypal the shipping info after I shipped the housing to France. It takes 17 days for the USPS to do an international investigation on a package in which time paypal refunded LEPHOT his money and he has not returned a single email of mine. This was a scam from the beginning. My issue is being appealed but beware of this buyer. Hopefully paypal has enough sense to see my tracking, through the postal service, at 10 lbs., shipped to his address showing $60 shipping cost. What a joke.
  3. I have never shipped internationally till this, no wonder why. Thanks for the reply.

  4. Sorry about this! I have shipped Inter. before, and I have purchased Inter. with out a problem.

     

    This sucks!

     

    Hey a trip over to see him first hand might be kinda fun!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.