Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Some pics from the Scuba Show in Long Beach

Started by underwatercolours ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Some pics from the Scuba Show in Long Beach

3 posts
  1. Here are some snapshots from the Long Beach Scuba Show. The show was busy all day and it was nice to see all the familiar faces and meet some new people too. I'm going back today and will be working the OCUPS booth from noon till 1:00, so if you're at the show please stop by to say hello.

     

    P5290071.jpg

    Paul from Light & Motion, Bonnie, Steve and Michaela from Wetpixel

     

    P5290072.jpg

    Paul from Light & Motion, Bonnie, Steve and Michaela from Wetpixel. I'm not going to tell you what Paul just whispered in my ear.

     

    P5290073.jpg

    Suuz Martines of ScubaDoRag, the most colorful lady at the show!

     

    P5290074.jpg

    Judy Carlson, the creator of Jujee Beads has some amazing glass art jewelry like you've never seen anywhere else!

     

    P5290078.jpg

    Recent Brooks graduate signs up to win the Barbara Jones print being raffled at the OCUPS booth. He wants to be an underwater photographer when he grows up.

     

    More pics today!

    Edited by underwatercolours
  2. I'm not going to tell you what Paul just whispered in my ear.

     

    Great images, Bonnie! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun at the show.

     

    Since you won't tell us what Paul just whispered in your year, I guess I'll just have to pry it out of you next time I see you :B): Inquiring minds want to know :rolleyes:

     

    Ellen

  3. Hi Mz Bonnie -

     

    Looks like a great time had by all. See you soon.

     

    Debbie

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.