Ok so I have heard that Trigger Fish are a potential natural predator, mostly through word of mouth as in the over invaded waters of the Bahamas the Lion Fish don't inhabit Trigger fish reefs.
But this video looks is a Lionfish being eaten by a Scorpion Fish. Has anyone here ever seen any other animal attack or eat a lionfish?
I am just trying to establish in my own mind any natural scenarios of the Lion Fish coming to the Cayman Islands. When REEF came and gave us a talk about it they really had very little knowledge on the animals themselves just the spread and how to capture them.
and here is that frogfish going for it as well
please post replies with any knowledge you have of lionfish, not just the Caribbean sightings but also from Indonesia, I am sure you guys over there or who have been there know much more than anyone who has been studying the Caribbean invasion.
And of course any photos or footage welcome too !