Does someone know about adapter from the Canon WP-DC300 housing to some standard filter size?
I Want to use some red & magenta filters to try the technique of available light shots that Alex Mustard described.
I already attached by glue an empty ring of 32 mm filter to my housing and attached to it a macro filter, the problem is that it’s not wide enough so I can see it at the corners of the frame.
I think you have (at least) two options...
- Instead of an empty filter, glue a filter conversor from 32mm to (i.e.) 39mm. (some diameter slightly wider) then th filters will be bigger and you will be able to stack some of them before vigneting appears.
or otherwise
- Cut a circle of the diameter of the inside port of some gelatin filter (lee and kodak made good ones) and fit it INSIDE of the housing (do it a *small bit* wider and push it *gently*) this is what I did and it works wonderfully (the problem is that you can not take it off so easily and *of course* not underwater)
Thanks for your ideas, I'll try to attach a converter to a wider diameter but I want to do it without glue since I want an option to attach other accessories to the housing.
Alto, there is a INON M67 Lens adapter that'll fit the DC300. You will then be able to use accessories that have a 67mm dia.