Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Unique lighting?

Started by myesque ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Unique lighting?

1 posts
  1. I am looking to shoot some UW portraits. I have seen a lot of people using simalar lighting setups. I am looking to try out some "UnOrthodox" lighting. Has anyone ever used a flare, sparklers, bright glow sticks, or fireworks? Any thing that burns bright, and still works underwater? Is this a bad idea? Sure these things get hot, but if used in a way that the model does not actually touch them, it may look cool.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.