we're starting something new. it's gonna be great. but presently is only open to professional u/w cameramen.
Some of your email addresses I have already - others, I think we may be facebooking each other already.....
anyhows - PLEASE get in touch with me if you are one of WP's pro u/w cameramen......
Gotta make a group - then I will reveal all.
Cheers for now boys and girls.....
Chris
You got my details.......chat soon.
You got my details.......chat soon.
you're top of the list, mate!!!!!
you're top of the list, mate!!!!!
first ever for him
first ever for him
Nah... I've seen him on Britains most wanted and on another just under Gaz Glitters...
Dive safe
DeanB
Have you got my details Chris, Well if you want them ???
So how do you define 'Professional'
As in a Professional like doctor, lawyer, accountant?
Or as in ' he behaves in a very professional' manner......that certainly counts Dean out!
So how do you define 'Professional'
As in a Professional like doctor, lawyer, accountant?
Or as in ' he behaves in a very professional' manner......that certainly counts Dean out!
Cheeky so & so ...
Dive safe
DeanB
Cheeky so & so ...
Dive safe
DeanB
Dean - we're FB buddies so we'll be in touchb, don't worry - you're on the list as well
Good question LOFTUS - people ask that all the time - I walked straight into that one!
Professional as in earning money and main income from the role AND professional as in the results of their work should be some of the best in the industry..... and finally, professional in their daily chores or way that they deliver themselves..... etc........
Cheers WPers - this is getting interesting!
Dean - we're FB buddies so we'll be in touchb, don't worry - you're on the list as well
Good question LOFTUS - people ask that all the time - I walked straight into that one!
Professional as in earning money and main income from the role AND professional as in the results of their work should be some of the best in the industry..... and finally, professional in their daily chores or way that they deliver themselves..... etc........
Cheers WPers - this is getting interesting!
Really!!! So how many of us out there actually derive their main income from underwater photography. Just curious. I used too, can't say that anymore in this day and age.