Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

I feel like Im taking crazy pills

Started by DeanB ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

I feel like Im taking crazy pills

14 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Ive downloaded all the latest and greatest upgrades to my FCS2 software and updated all the OSX software I've even updated clip browser to finally be able to get my EX1 footage onto the timeline... But 'STILL' it doesn't recognise the files... I try importing the BPAV files from the Clip browser into a bin in in FCP but it keeps saying ERROR ...

     

    HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP !!! ... No Wags im not changing to EDIUS altho its getting more tempting :rolleyes:

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(frustrated)B

    Edited by DeanB
  2. Sorry it seems t have come up twice... WHOOPS !!!

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Bang the whizmo, juggle the companalo, delve a little deeper into the woooHA, jump up and down then do a little dance and it all should work just swimmingly.

     

    No need to thank me for the help :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

  4. How do you make it exactly?

     

    Are you initating the (clip browser) XDCAM Transfer from FCP?

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
  5. I mean: File Menu / Import command / Sony XDCAM command

     

    Then it will launch the XDCAM transfer app, in which you can select the clips etc.

  6. I mean: File Menu / Import command / Sony XDCAM command

     

    Then it will launch the XDCAM transfer app, in which you can select the clips etc.

     

    Dean, this place is great.......

     

    but there's better.

     

    http://www.2-popforums.com/forums/

     

    www.creativecow.com

     

    etc......

     

    they will have the answer already in their forums, presumably.....

  7. God bless you Gentlemen...

     

    I tried links from Creativecow but they didnt work...

     

    I will try the others now my Internet connection is working again

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean( technology just laughs in my face)B

  8. It's good to see you are enjoying yourself there Dean. :)

    No probs this end with raw EX1 clips straight onto a timeline with my $1800 AUD 17 inch PC Book Pro laptop :)

  9. It's good to see you are enjoying yourself there Dean. :blink:

    No probs this end with raw EX1 clips straight onto a timeline with my $1800 AUD 17 inch PC Book Pro laptop :)

     

    :)

     

    Mate believe me if i tried it on a PC / Laptop with windoze I'd have problems... I seem to attract difficulties when close to any Software based Items... :P

     

    Getting there now tho... Albeit slowly

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  10. Ha ha....pick it up and give it a good shake while you turn in right hand circles holding you tongue out with one eye closed.... that might help. :)

     

    We are all looking forward to seeing some of your edited footage anyhow.

  11. Ha ha....pick it up and give it a good shake while you turn in right hand circles holding you tongue out with one eye closed.... that might help.

     

    You forgot the part where he also has to scream like a chicken when doing this. :) :)

  12. All done and dusted... Thanks to the helpful people with the links... But it was actually my friends at Orange and my 8 yr old PC's fault... Jeez

     

    Not forgetting my lack of techno knowledge...

     

    Cheers again

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  13. We are really happy for you, indeed. :)

     

    So, tomorrow you can send us the link to your last movie...? :)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.