Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

My new shooter reel

Started by rereynoso ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

My new shooter reel

8 posts
  1. Just finished editing my new shooter real and wanted to know what you all thought about it, and if you guys could give me a bit of constructive criticism on it. Thanks guys!

  2. Hi -

     

    It looks like a good start. I don't know how much feedback you're looking for - let me know if you want a list of suggestions...

  3. Hi -

     

    It looks like a good start. I don't know how much feedback you're looking for - let me know if you want a list of suggestions...

     

     

    Edm,

    I would totally appreciate suggestions, thanks!

  4. Hi -

     

    It looks like a good start.

     

     

    Hi Ed,

    Welcome to Wetpixel! Glad to see someone with your experience level join up and contribute. Impressive website sir. Where are you hiding the rest of your underwater stuff?

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

    Edited by Steve Williams
  5. Too short. Just kidding! I watched it several times and it just gets better! Thanks for sharing!

  6. Hey nice little clip there.

    Well done. :)

     

    Maybe just a few too many wobbles here and there.

  7. Too short. Just kidding! I watched it several times and it just gets better! Thanks for sharing!

    Glad you liked it Glenns, compliments much appreciated!

  8. Hey nice little clip there.

    Well done. :)

     

    Maybe just a few too many wobbles here and there.

     

    Wagsy, thanks, much appreciated. Yeah, I noticed the wobbles as well, do you think I should apply a bit of the smoothcam to it?

     

    Funny, because It seems that we all seem to capture the wobbles, but friends and family that aren't shooters, like my wife, and buddies, don't even notice them! I tell them that I can see every minute mistake in my shots and it drives me crazy sometimes, but at least I noticce and am making an effort to improve.

     

    Any suggestion s editing wise, Wagsy?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.