Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lembeh movie

Started by Brumpy ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Lembeh movie

9 posts
  1. I am just back from a indonsië trip, and in the week i was in Lembeh i made with a friend a short promo film for Rob Sinke from Divers Lodge

     

    Let me know what you think

     

    Edited by Brumpy
  2. Wow, nice job! Beautifully shot and edited and perfectly integrated with the music. Congratulations! But you've got some serious distortion around some of those macro shots. What lens/diopter were you using?

  3. Wow, great stuff Brumpy! Are you using a tripod for some of those shots, or just doing a full lockdown? Some really beautiful shots!

  4. Great stuff Brumpy. The only input I'd have was that although it was a great short film it maybe a bit too arty-farty for a Dive Shop promo vid? Great work though.

     

    Cheers, Simon

  5. Nice stuff, will also mention that the use of stacked single element diopters has left you with some serious chromatic aberration around your tight macro shots. Achromatic Diopters will get rid of that, but they are not cheap.

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

  6. Distortion aside, beautiful music, excellent editing...there was some power there.

    Steve

  7. Outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

     

    I´m happy to go there in october for a week, before we go to Kri Eco Resort for 2 weeks.

     

    Yippieh!

     

    Cheers Markus

  8. Really nicely done; the music was perfect.

     

    Cheers,

    Marli

  9. I thought it was great (as a stills photographer, I don't mind a bit of distortion and aberration in video - I'm just blown away by the behaviour!).

     

    Tim

     

    :)

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.