Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Mystery fish

Started by Pavamo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Mystery fish

4 posts
  1. On our latest trip to Sulawesi/Indonesia we found this little guy swimming and hiding between stinging hydroids.

    Size is about 1cm /0.5inch, probably somekind of juvenile.

     

    If somebody have an idea whatkind of specie this is, than please let me know.

     

    GroteFoto-MWRRIYQN.jpg

     

    GreetZzz...

    Patrick

  2. Baby Stethojulis sp. wrasse

     

    ben

    coralreeffish.com

  3. Hi Ben -- Welcome to Wepixel & especially to this forum. A lot of our members post images of small & juvenile fish so I know they'll really appreciate you and your website!

    Cheers, Leslie

  4. I agree Leslie

     

    I love meet babies diving and watch them here ;)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.