Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop Help Please

Started by scubadew ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop Help Please

2 posts
  1. Anybody know how to get Photoshop Elements 7 to read CS2 files from Canon Rebel t1i camera? The adobe website says the plug in I downloaded fixes the problem, but it still doesn't work. I downloaded the plug in, didn't work. I uninstalled 7, then reinstalled it, downloaded the plug in, didn't work. I downloaded plug-in, then restated computer, didn't work. When I check Editor help plug ins, the raw file 5.something is there, but still doesn't work.

     

    Anybody have a solution?

     

    Thanks for any and all help!

     

    Debbie

  2. Anybody know how to get Photoshop Elements 7 to read CS2 files from Canon Rebel t1i camera? The adobe website says the plug in I downloaded fixes the problem, but it still doesn't work. I downloaded the plug in, didn't work. I uninstalled 7, then reinstalled it, downloaded the plug in, didn't work. I downloaded plug-in, then restated computer, didn't work. When I check Editor help plug ins, the raw file 5.something is there, but still doesn't work.

     

    Anybody have a solution?

     

    Thanks for any and all help!

     

    Debbie

    Are you trying to open a raw file or a cs2 file? If raw then I think you need to look at the DNG converter 5.4 which I think is still in beta. Either that or use the Canon software for opening. Follow these two tech notes at Adobe to see when 5.4 will make it to the real world

     

    http://forums.adobe.com/community/cameraraw#

     

    http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/407/kb407110.html

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.