How about a large still frame capture from the video? The clips are too small to see detail and some people don't want to load an entire movie to help with id. The night one looks like the O. Ornatus but the other clip you need to capture frame and post it here. Can't see from that small clip.
Thanks for looking Drew! Sorry, I thought that it would be hard to show the smaller one in a still image, but you're right, it is too small. Here's a still. If there's another angle that would help, let me know. I appreciate your help.
The O. Ornatus is easy but the small octopus you need to have a shot showing full body clearly especially any markings. I'm too stupid to even hazard a guess from that angle. Sorry.
He wouldn't come out enough to give me the full body shot, thanks though!!