Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Post your videos from the Canon 5D Mark 2 (Part 2)

Started by Drew ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Post your videos from the Canon 5D Mark 2 (Part 2)

1 posts
  1. The last thread was getting very long so I thought I'd start a new one. The former thread can be found:

     

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26569

     

    To start off, I thought I'd plug Michael Fletcher's promo video for another mate's outfit, the North Star Cruises:

     

     

    This one you should watch in full screen HD if you can. You'll see in a few shots the CMOS sensor skewing distortion of the helicopter blades.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.