Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Aquatica 5d

Started by jimmymull ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 5d

3 posts
  1. Hi Guys,

     

    I'm trying to service my Aquatica 5D housing however i've run into a problem,

    I cant seem to remove the viewfinder port as shown in the picture,

    Its attached by three small screws on the outside of the port itself,

    I've tried opening these with allen keys however none seem to work - infact ive tried all of the keys in the following set - http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Module...O&U=strat15

    Can somebody who has this housing (or who has serviced this housing) recommend me how to romove this port - these are the last few o-rings i need to replace,

     

    Thanks a lot,

     

    Jim.

    post-24719-1244539103.jpg

  2. Is there noboday on this forum that can help me?

     

    I would have thought there were a good few people with Aq. 5D's if not some service tech here that could help,

     

    Again it would be much appreciated,

     

    Thanks a lot,

  3. Hi Jim, I have recently taken out the viewfinder of my Aquatica 5D to install the Aqua View Finder I recently bought. I don´t know if your housing is exactly the same as mine (I think mine was one of the early ones out of the factory), but all you have to do is remove the o-ring in the inside of the housing, put your thumbs against the viewfinder from the inside of the housing and push the whole thing out. the 3 screws aren´t connecting the viewfinder to the housing they, they just screw the black protection over the glass.

     

     

    All the best, Nuno.

     

    Hi Guys,

     

    I'm trying to service my Aquatica 5D housing however i've run into a problem,

    I cant seem to remove the viewfinder port as shown in the picture,

    Its attached by three small screws on the outside of the port itself,

    I've tried opening these with allen keys however none seem to work - infact ive tried all of the keys in the following set - http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Module...O&U=strat15

    Can somebody who has this housing (or who has serviced this housing) recommend me how to romove this port - these are the last few o-rings i need to replace,

     

    Thanks a lot,

     

    Jim.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.