Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Palau accepts Guantanamo retainees

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Palau accepts Guantanamo retainees

2 posts
  1. I see where Palau is accepting 17 chinese from Guant. prison.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090610/ap_on_...uantanamo_palau

     

    The US is giving Palau $200 million for development and budget support due to this action.

     

    HEY,

    save the travel cost! They can stay at my house and give me the $200 million. My diving and gear budget could do a LOT for that price. And I would be willing to buy a much larger home and hire a translator for them.

    They are Chinese Muslims. Heck, I would drive them to the local mosque whenever they wanted. If married, I would fly their wife's over as well.

     

    But at least its some news about Palau that is not about shark finning...

  2. future dive masters... :P

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.