Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Cute Blenny ID needed

Started by TisTam ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Cute Blenny ID needed

3 posts
  1. I can't find an ID for this blenny anywhere.

     

    It was approx. 8cm (3 inches) long, taken at about 10m off the coast of Gozo, near Malta in the Mediterranean last week (early June). He was ever so friendly and I was able to reel off a number of shots; however I thought this was the best one for ID purposes.

     

    Hope someone can help!

     

    post-3303-1244646420.jpg

  2. Here's another photo from a different angle

     

    post-3303-1244647584.jpg

  3. A simple Parablennius pilicornis

     

    They are not all yellow, but you can't do a mistake with a yellow blenny in the mediterranean :P

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.