Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Antibes - Now in Marseille!

Started by SimonSpear ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Antibes - Now in Marseille!

8 posts
  1. Just in case no one had noticed yet... the Antibes Festival is now going to be held in Marseille! I know, I know its not actually called the 'Antibes Festival', in fact apparently the town of Antibes is attempting to hold their own rival event, but "The 36th World Festival of Underwater Pictures" will not be there this year. It's a shame they couldn't work something out.

     

    Cheers, Simon

  2. Well after the uproar about the 'Dolphin jail' maybe its a good thing... But yeah its a pity they couldn't have it in the original place...

     

    Flights to Marseille are about £100 return with BA ... last time i looked...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. i will be in "Marseille" next week!

    Other wetpixel people going to be there?

  4. i will be in "Marseille" next week!

    Other wetpixel people going to be there?

     

     

    Blooming heck you don't half get about Brump !!! :) ... Good luck if you have a film entered ... And good luck to everyone who has entered their work :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Send in photos and commentary from the festival! I'd love to post an update on the front page. :)

  6. I'll be there, I'll try to send photos : )

  7. Ok i try to make a picture here and there :-)

    Not so good in that but better in movies and i have made my best one ever so i ecxpect allot! (yeah i know wrong attitude)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.