Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

A couple of videos by Rafa Herrero

Started by davichin ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

A couple of videos by Rafa Herrero

9 posts
  1. Some awesome stuff there. Loved it. Makes me want to try some diving in the Canaries- especially if I bumped into a Bryde's Whale. Some great bait ball action too.

  2. I havn't dived in the Canaries for 20 years. Seeing Rafa's superb work makes me wonder why I need go anywhere else...

  3. Thanks Davide

    I am very impressed with the mobula ray clip with lights in Infinito Cero. Nice work with lights and color correction. Nice music too.

  4. Nice video, really liked the edits with the music. Have not been able to dive recently so video like that always brings a smile (and a bit of longing)

  5. Thank you for sharing this David, A wonderful joy to watch. If that doesn't get you ready to get wet nothing will.

     

    Have fun,

    Steve

  6. I havn't dived in the Canaries for 20 years. Seeing Rafa's superb work makes me wonder why I need go anywhere else...

     

    I've never dived there although I keep threatening to go and I really wish I had! It's strange that it is not more of a dive destination for Europeans, especially as so many go there already on holiday. I guess with the Red Sea being equally close then if you are planning a pure dive holiday that's your first stop. It's a shame as the Canary Islands look cracking and a very different experience.

     

    Great vids! :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

  7. Thanks Davide

    I am very impressed with the mobula ray clip with lights in Infinito Cero. Nice work with lights and color correction. Nice music too.

     

     

    Infinito Cero is the first chapter out of seven of his latest work "Mar de Nadie"; a video to show at schools...

     

    http://www.mardenadie.com/

     

    The rest of the chapters will be uploaded one by one soon.

  8. He kinda makes it all look so bloody easy. Of course we know it isnt.

     

    Great footage, editing, lighting and classical music to finish it off.

     

    I have never been to the Canaries and to be honest would never of imagined that there was anything like that there to see. I think i might have to add it to the places to dive before i cock it !

     

    Cheers for the links Davichin.

     

    Stew

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.