Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Example of footage shot with Sony EX1

Started by dudeunderwater ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Example of footage shot with Sony EX1

7 posts
  1. Would anyone know any good example of underwater footage shot with the Ex1 on the internet?? Found some on the gates website but looking for additional examples, especially low light examples.

     

    Thanks!

  2. Todd,

     

    Ill be back in the states next week. I can send you a link to some then, all of it shot in the Gates housing.

  3. I know Shawn has a couple of clips on DiveFilm.com shot on his EX1. I think they have a podcast you can find on itunes.

  4. Thank you all. Great samples, especially for open water. Mike, look forward to viewing your footage.

     

    Has anyone seen the camera really stressed underwater, for example a MS or CU shot of very detailed/busy coral, say brain coral, and see a moray like effect on a high end HD monitor?

  5. I will put an example online later today. Filmed with the EX1 in a Sealux housing in some caves in France.

     

    JP

  6. Some nice stuff there by Darek

    Steve

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.