I've had to deal with this situation with too many clients lately to count...a absolute must film.
Steve
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by Steve Douglas ·
Read-only discussion
I've had to deal with this situation with too many clients lately to count...a absolute must film.
Steve
I've had to deal with this situation with too many clients lately to count...a absolute must film.
Steve
LMAO, yet also crying a bit, particularly about the line "Show us how to do it, so we can do it in house next time." Yup, have seen that before (and had it pulled on me....)
Seen it before....but it's awesome...
Thanks Steve
This one is even better than the writer ranting about being asked to work for FREE.....
Sent it to every photographer and videographer I know.
dhaas
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.