Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Central Florida - Looking for photographers!

Started by WillUnderwater ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Central Florida - Looking for photographers!

2 posts
  1. Hey Guys,

     

    I'm new here but thought I'd try posting here. I'm looking for someone with a nice underwater camera rig who can take some action shots for a personal freediving site. Location is flexible - but somewhere around the Central Florida area within a couple of hours. I'd reward you for your time and skill either monetarily or with some cold ones :)

     

    Please let me know if you are interested!!

     

    Thanks,

    will

  2. Hey Guys,

     

    I'm new here but thought I'd try posting here. I'm looking for someone with a nice underwater camera rig who can take some action shots for a personal freediving site. Location is flexible - but somewhere around the Central Florida area within a couple of hours. I'd reward you for your time and skill either monetarily or with some cold ones :)

     

    Please let me know if you are interested!!

     

    Thanks,

    will

    Hi Will,

    I am in Orlando; you can pm me, I'll be happy to work with you.

    Jeff

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.