Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

4 GB RAM in an 06 Macbook Pro

Started by jonny shaw ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

4 GB RAM in an 06 Macbook Pro

4 posts
  1. Has anyone tried putting 4 GB of RAM in an 06 macbook pro. Specs say that it has maximum of 3GB which I have but I've heard a couple of stories of people putting more in and working fine???

  2. I have 4 GB in mine and it works fine!

  3. I also have 4 gigs in my MacBook Pro

    Steve

  4. I also have 4 gigs in my MacBook Pro

    Steve

     

    Thanks guys.... just what I wanted to hear!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.