Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Usage fee for Displays?

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Usage fee for Displays?

2 posts
  1. I've been approached by a non-profit Aquarium to donate some UW oil rig shots for use in a composite display background in an exhibit on sharks. These were not the easiest dives/shots I ever took...

     

    They wanted a donation, but it would be nice to get some sot of fee and donate the rest or something. I may still donate it anyway, as I feel it's a type of education that I have personal involvement at my local aquarium as a science diver.

     

    But I'm wondering the range of fees for a usage of several shots in a composite display? For a non-profit?

     

    Any ideas? Trying to just know what the market is to negotiate something fair.

     

    Thanks,

    Jack

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.