Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Is lense wheeze sound normal in c-5050?

Started by fuzz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Is lense wheeze sound normal in c-5050?

3 posts
  1. Not sure if I'm being paranoid, but when the camera focuses, I hear wheezing/creaking sounds. Is this normal? My last Olympus(d-40) never did this so I was wondering if it's a camera defect(takes pictures fine) that will haunt me later.

     

    No other 5050 to compare it to so hoping it's normal, but just doesn't seem right?

     

     

     

     

    :rolleyes::lol:

  2. :rolleyes:
  3. My 5050 makes a series of whirrs and clicks as it focuses. It does not sound like anything's wrong or broken, though.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.