Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Apple RAW support for E900

Started by bdj ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Apple RAW support for E900

2 posts
  1. I am having to buy a new laptop and I am thinking about buying a MAC. I use a Fuji E900 and was wanting to know if Iphoto or Aperture supported the E900 raw format or will I have to use another program. Any advice would be appreciated.

  2. I am having to buy a new laptop and I am thinking about buying a MAC. I use a Fuji E900 and was wanting to know if Iphoto or Aperture supported the E900 raw format or will I have to use another program. Any advice would be appreciated.

     

    Adobe does. Not sure about Apple, they didn't in the past, but might have added it. I would go to Apple.com and do some searches in the support area.

     

    Jack

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.