Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Giant Black Sea Bass

Started by seansrs968 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Giant Black Sea Bass

4 posts
  1. I was out diving yesterday on the Sundiver off of Catalina. There has been spottings of Giant Black Sea Bass and we were lucky enough to find them. Here is a link to a video segment I was able to capture of these beautiful fish:

     

  2. Darn, got to get out to Catalina soon. Nice capture

  3. Thanks..apparently there are some there five on the way back to the boat I didn't see. I was doing a surface swim back and my partner went underwater. I wish I had gotten to see the five. They are such grateful fish for their size.

  4. Very nice!

    I am happy to see/hear that there are black sea bass that haven't been poached over at Catalina.

    I have yet to see one myself while diving Catalina.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.