Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

"Planet Ocean" By Laurent Ballesta Photo Exhibit in Bangkok

Started by mshohman ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

"Planet Ocean" By Laurent Ballesta Photo Exhibit in Bangkok

4 posts
  1. There is a public exhibit of images from Laurent Ballesta and Pierre Descamp at Central World in downtown Bangkok. The exhibit is titled "Planet Ocean: Voyage to the Heart of the Marine Realm” and runs through August 12, 2009.

     

    Here are a few images from the show. If you are in Bangkok with a hour to spare, I highly recommend it. The images are fantastic and the exhibition is nicely executed. The photos look much better at night, and the show is open until 10:00 PM and later on weekends I think.

     

    3675403382_d7c22f8c3f_o.jpg

     

    3674606913_46fcb64951_o.jpg

     

    3675424576_c6c4fb5ee9_o.jpg

  2. Looks like a great exhibition, thanks for posting the pics. I have a copy of Planet Ocean and it is truly one of the finest underwater photography books I've ever seen.

  3. seems the book is also in English now as well:

     

    here

     

    although I've only seen the French version

  4. wow, cool exhibit!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.