Tidings of great joy! There are five episodes of Sea Hunt on YouTube. They may have been there for a while but this is the first time that I've seen them. Here's the URL:
Tidings of great joy! There are five episodes of Sea Hunt on YouTube. They may have been there for a while but this is the first time that I've seen them. Here's the URL:
I just got back from a trip where a guy was wearing a t-shirt that said "WWMND?" - as in "What would Mike Nelson Do?"
Now I can finally figure it out. Sea Hunt was a bit before my time (although I do remember that show with the flying sub....which one was that??)
I just got back from a trip where a guy was wearing a t-shirt that said "WWMND?" - as in "What would Mike Nelson Do?"
Now I can finally figure it out. Sea Hunt was a bit before my time (although I do remember that show with the flying sub....which one was that??)
Voyage to the bottom of the sea, the submarine was the Seaview
There I was, all squirmed in on the sofa, laptop at the ready, a couple of tinnies and a pack of popcorn about to re-live my childhood with a trip down Memory Lane and ...................
BOOM!!
You Tube tells me "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions".
NUTS.
Nige Wade
I grew up wanting to be Mike Nelson. I used to go to Marineland of the Pacific. My old stomping grounds and why I first got certified.
Lots of fairly famous actors got their start on this show. For a TV series it was very inventive in it's use of uw video, considering that it was filmed in the early 60's. I can't imagine a TV series being able to do this now.
Jack
I just got back from a trip where a guy was wearing a t-shirt that said "WWMND?" - as in "What would Mike Nelson Do?"
Now I can finally figure it out. Sea Hunt was a bit before my time (although I do remember that show with the flying sub....which one was that??)
The Yellow Submarine:
"In the town where I was born,
Lived a man who sailed to sea,
And he told us of his life,
In the land of submarines,
...."
Where can I get a WWMND do tee? 80)
Actually I was thinking of "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"
I have full first series (36 or so episodes), it is great it is also a little bit educational
always hoped that someone will publish full series on dvd.
Bart
Sea Hunt was one of my favorite TV shows when I was growing up. I seem to remember it was on TV on Friday nights, but I could be wrong.
After years of wanting to see it on TV again, I finally got my wish last weekend when, much to my surprise, they had an episode of the show on late at night. It was totally by chance that I was watching TV at the time, so I was very lucky to see Mike Nelson again battling the underwater villians.
Ellen
There I was, all squirmed in on the sofa, laptop at the ready, a couple of tinnies and a pack of popcorn about to re-live my childhood with a trip down Memory Lane and ...................
BOOM!!
You Tube tells me "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions".
NUTS.
Nige Wade
Same here..
What about sharing it somewhere,
I do not know how does the copyrights apply to show from 1958 is it in public domain now or not (maybe someone will explain if it is OK) to share the episodes that I have on some kind of ftp or anywhere else.