Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Antibes

Started by Andi Voeltz ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Antibes

3 posts
  1. Hello Everyone,

     

    during a small email chat, Alex, Lars and I agreed to meet at this year's Antibes Festival.

    I would be the happiest person on earth if I could meet some of our American friends.

     

    CU, Andi

     

    PS: probably one of my last posts in the Gally before the Red Sea trip....

  2. I don't understand the procedere exactly.

     

    You send the online registration. and fay the sheet with the payment data to them. But how do you send the Picture. Do you get a number or something you have to write on it?

     

    Simon

  3. When I have entered this competition in the past I have just sent the entry form off with my images. And even though I have done this pretty close to the closing date it has never caused a problem.

     

    I think that want us to preregister - which seems to only add to their red tape. I think it is best to send everything in hard copy form all in one go to arrive a week or so before the deadline.

     

    Alex

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.