It appears to be from the length and the Google thumbnail but Veoh.com doesn't work here in Thailand so I can't check it to be sure.
Also, is there an "abuse" or "report copyright infringement" link or email address on the Veoh pages?
Thanks!
Yes they are the same ! Nice video BTW.
It does display the YouTube in the corner.
I'll send you a PM with their copyright infringement blurb.
Thanks very much cpix
The link now comes up with:
The video has been blocked for the reason of copyright infringement
Then shows some nice thumbnails for soft porn videos :-).
Thanks Allen. That's pretty responsive of them. Didn't find any video host that didn't take a video down yet when sent a DMCA-compliant notice, and I've sent a lot, but some react quicker than others. It might seem a bit fussy, or even an impossible task, but hits on these other videos dilute traffic to my own site and YouTube channel so it's worth it.