Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New Film for AVN festival

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

New Film for AVN festival

10 posts
  1. Granted, this has nothing to do with underwater work but filming took 2 days to produce this very strange storyline which has been submitted to the AVN Film Competition. Before it gets pulled here it is.....http://www.vimeo.com/5508755

    Steve

    Edited by steve
  2. Steve......

     

    That's freeky man!!! Not the usual pigmy seahorses and mimic octopus..; )

  3. Woow man.. he he. OK. Is it hot in here? :D

     

    You know maybe some underwater work is exactly what the AVN fest needs..?

  4. Keep in mind, I didn't write the storyline. The scarification was supposed to be a dragon that she wanted the male to finish but the so called artist wasn't much of an artist so we had to keep it general. Cutting doesn't do a thing for me, kinda freaky but that's what the director wanted.

    Steve

  5. Keep in mind, I didn't write the storyline. The scarification was supposed to be a dragon that she wanted the male to finish but the so called artist wasn't much of an artist so we had to keep it general. Cutting doesn't do a thing for me, kinda freaky but that's what the director wanted.

    Steve

     

     

    Wild. One thing, I believe you are the master of understatement and/or a real party animal if that was something you only considered simulated sexuality :D

     

    Nice job, really liked a couple of the edits/fades.

  6. Ha ha ha.. You got a crappy "Scar Artist"... If I had a nickel for every time that happened to me..

     

    Seriously though, take this thing underwater. You could do another S&M clip called "Binding Nemo". Or "Shark Tail"?

     

    Ok, I'll quit there. I work in construction so it's hard for me to tell when I cross the line... :D

    Edited by in_minsk_we_trust
  7. Ok, I'll quit there. I work in construction so it's hard for me to tell when I cross the line...

     

    Not over the line yet, but of course I am not one to probably rely on for those types of things :D Wait untill Dean, Mike or Simon show up. Then it probably will go over the edge.

  8. Not over the line yet, but of course I am not one to probably rely on for those types of things :D Wait untill Dean, Mike or Simon show up. Then it probably will go over the edge.

     

    After we get Dean, Mike and Simon's feedback, Drew Wong will see the thread, and things will REALLY get exciting. :)

  9. Nice job, really liked a couple of the edits/fades.

     

    Great line... I'll use that next time I get busted by my girlfriend watching something dodgy....."I was just checking out the excellent transitions" ; )

     

    Love it...

  10. I can just see Steve on the set saying:

     

    "Cut....cut.....no no no kid. You still don't have it right. Let me show you how to do it!"

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.