Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Kodak E200 Ektachrome film, 35mm 36 exposures

Started by photoagent101 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Kodak E200 Ektachrome film, 35mm 36 exposures

4 posts
  1. Hi folks:

     

    I have a couple of hundred rolls of Kodak E200 Ektachrome Pro Color Slide (Transparency) Film for sale. (ISO-200) 35mm, 36 exposures.

     

     

    Whenever I’ve bought film in the past, I’ve immediately taken the film out of their boxes, leaving the film in their plastic canisters inside Ziploc bags. These rolls are brand new, never opened rolls of Kodak Ektachrome 200, 200 ISO 36-exposure slide film. They have been cold-stored in darkness in a refrigerator (dedicated to film only) at 30 degrees F. I do not know the expiration date of the film.

     

    The film is being sold as is. While I do not know the expiration date of this film, the last time I used film from this batch (about six months ago), the results were as good as ever.

     

     

    This film is selling for $9.95 per roll at B and H. See a description of this exact item at:

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller...oughType=search

     

     

    Note: if you are buying film that is out of its expiration date, then look for film that has been refrigerated rather than frozen. Today’s freezers have automatic defrost cycles. This means that the cooling elements are heated every so often, which is not good for film. The best way to keep film at a proper color setting through its expiration date is to keep it refrigerated at 30 degrees F rather than freezing it. In this way, just about all films will keep their colors for many years past their expiration dates.

     

     

    If you are interested, please contact Norbert Wu at temp1_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am placing the film at $5 per roll but am happy to entertain other offers particularly if you want a large volume. I can accept Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to two weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

     

    Thanks.

     

    Norb Wu

    post-16971-1247245984.jpg

  2. I would like 25 rolls. What would the price be? What would the price be for 50, 100 then all of them, please? Where do you live? I live near LA and could pick them up if you are close.

    Thanks

    Phil

    psbtaz@gmail.com

  3. I'm aware this is a very old thread, but you wouldn't happen to still have this film, would you?

  4. All film has been sold. Thanks!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.