Have any of you folks heard any updates. Last I saw was about a month ago that it was on their website, and it still is. Any other word?
- 5Posts
- 5Replies
Read-only discussion
Fisheye housing for Panasonic GH1
-
-
I saw a prototype housing at the NYUPS meeting last week. It was a polycarbonate housing, relatively small and light and it was set up with optical sync ports. Handled well, very compact and all the buttons seemed in the correct place for my mitts. Not sure of the manufacturer, believe it said Proof on the housing but will supposedly be shipping when the camera does. Had a dome port also.
Camera made an appearance too. Didn't get to play very much but if it works as advertised I amy consider selling my video camera!! Looks like the housing/camera will be able to switch from snaps to video on the fly.
Beau
Have any of you folks heard any updates. Last I saw was about a month ago that it was on their website, and it still is. Any other word? -
I visited the Proof manufacturing facility last time I was in Japan, and I was amazed by the products they were able to make by bending acrylic. The manufacturing method is prone to stress and spider cracking over time, but they are able to make some very cool surf and splash products.
-
I visited the Proof manufacturing facility last time I was in Japan, and I was amazed by the products they were able to make by bending acrylic. The manufacturing method is prone to stress and spider cracking over time, but they are able to make some very cool surf and splash products.
Hmm......."surf and splash" doesn't sound too promising. The Fisheye product will probably more appealing, when and if it appears.
-
Hi guys,
Any news about housings for this camera (except the seatool)?
It's a shame that a so promising camera for video is still lacking a good housing
Thank you in advance