Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hi from Grenada and St vincent & the Grenadines

Started by S1mon ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi from Grenada and St vincent & the Grenadines

1 posts
  1. Hi there,

     

    Just thought i would write to say hello and introduce myself!

     

    I am Simon, Captain of a Liveaboard based in the SE Caribbean and proud new owner of a camera and housing, D90 + Aquatica, with ikelite strobes... and loving it!

     

    I have been a professional instructor/diver for over 5 years and have slowly graduated from a 3Mpix Canon point and shoot, to a 10M one, then adding a strobe before finally taking the leap of faith and investing in my current set up just three weeks ago (thanks Christopher).

     

    I also own a Sony A1U with Light and Motion housing (dont get me started on that) and have been the ships videographer for the last year or so....

     

    I guess its video for work and stills for fun!

     

    Looking forward to learning more from all of you experts and happy to answer any questions others may have of me!

     

    wishing you good vis and calm seas...

     

    Simon

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.