Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Olympus PT-009

Started by law5guy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus PT-009

2 posts
  1. Called Olympus and they said that they don't sell them in America. :-( Why not??

     

    Anyway... did some snooping on their Japanese website:

    http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/PT009/

     

    The list price is 18,500 yen... converts to about $146 US.

     

    I found it at:

    http://www.rakuten.co.jp/uchigo/371274/430421/435062/

    for 12,000 yen or around $95 US.

     

    Now, I just got to figure how to get it from Japan to my front door here in sunny Florida.

     

    I know I can get it from japan-direct.com, but they are charging $232.00 plus $41.25 for shipping, for a total of $273.25.

     

     

    If shipping from Japan is less than $178 looks like I am better off buying from Japan?

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.