Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Sharks & Dolphins Videos

Started by crubie ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sharks & Dolphins Videos

4 posts
  1. Having missed this year's Expedition, I thought I would post a few videos from the 2008 Shark & Dolphins Expedition.

     

    Will be posting videos regularly on the following link. Videos are at various stages of Editing (some raw footage, some fully edited) and the site is still under partial construction.

     

    All constructive critiscism and comments are very welcome.

     

    http://web.me.com/chrisrubie

     

     

    Enjoy...

  2. Very nice! Enjoyed the videos. Especially in awe of the tiger shark, it is very big!

  3. Hi Chris,

     

    Wow - Nothing like taking your time to edit stuff ! Keep them coming

     

    I was lucky enough to go again this year. We saw more dolphins but didn't have a lot of tiger shark luck.

     

    Mark

     

    PS Laughed when I saw you in Batman !

  4. Hi Chris,

     

    Wow - Nothing like taking your time to edit stuff ! Keep them coming

     

    I was lucky enough to go again this year. We saw more dolphins but didn't have a lot of tiger shark luck.

     

    Mark

     

    PS Laughed when I saw you in Batman !

     

     

    Hi Mark,

     

    Yes had some major computer issues...

     

    I finally have equipment that can handle the 13h of HD footage I had from the trip.

     

    Too bad I couldn't be there this year...

     

    Hoping to make the 2010 trip however.

     

    Looks like although the tiger Shark action seemed limited, the dolphin encounters seem to have been amazing this year...

     

    How many dives did you manage to log in this year ?

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.