Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

New from London, England

Started by Okeanos ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

New from London, England

2 posts
  1. Hi my name is Darren from London. I will be going to University in September to study Marine and Natural History Photography and had a look around the forum because it looks like a great place to get started. I know hardly nothing about the world of underwater photography and I am eager to learn.

  2. Hi my name is Darren from London. I will be going to University in September to study Marine and Natural History Photography and had a look around the forum because it looks like a great place to get started. I know hardly nothing about the world of underwater photography and I am eager to learn.

     

     

    Hey Darren, welcome. Sounds like University is going to be fun...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.