Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Animals are Beautiful People (hic)

Started by loftus ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Animals are Beautiful People (hic)

2 posts
  1. Growing up in South Africa, Jamie Uys was my favorite film maker. He is known to most folks outside of SA for 'The Gods must be Crazy'.

    Some of his earlier work was quite brilliant and one of my favorites was 'Animals are Beautiful People'.

    This scene I found on youtube is one of the my favorite, and funniest scenes that I remember from my days growing up in SA.. Yes animals are just like people!

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtPplZnPuMA

  2. I remember watching this documentary when I was 10 years old :D

     

    I loved it so much I remember watching it over and over and over again. I really need to get this again. You don't see this kind of work often.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.