Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

screen format

Started by diver dave1 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

screen format

3 posts
  1. OK, I am dumb as a rock..I admit it.

     

    I made no changes to Wetpixel format or screen...but when I open a topic now, the postings are not all open but are in a listing below the one open entry.

    I tried going to My Controls but could figure out which place changes this.

     

    I would like to get back to all being open rather than having to click on each one to see it.

     

    Help please.

  2. You need to change the viewing option from Tree mode (linear or outline) to standard..

     

    there should be an options tab to click on.

     

    oh btw .. that option is normally right here .. at the top of the thread.

    Edited by Giles
  3. Yeah, it's real easy to accidentally hit that "options" button when meaning to hit "new topic" or "reply".

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.