Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Saving Setting in Canon SD960 IS

Started by CARDIVER ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Saving Setting in Canon SD960 IS

3 posts
  1. I took out my new canon SD960 IS in the Ike housing last night for the first time. Overall I am please with the results for the first time using the set up. One thing that really bothered me was the fact that I had to put the camera back in macro every time it powered back up. Is there any way to save settings so that I don't have to switch back every time?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. I took out my new canon SD960 IS in the Ike housing last night for the first time. Overall I am please with the results for the first time using the set up. One thing that really bothered me was the fact that I had to put the camera back in macro every time it powered back up. Is there any way to save settings so that I don't have to switch back every time?

    Thanks in advance!

    Every Canon P&S I've ever used has kicked off Macro after powering down, so I doubt it. There may be a "custom settings" position on the dial, however, where you MAY be able to save that setting, if you leave it there. Not sure if that model offers a custom settings position or not, but if it does, that's probably your only hope.

  3. Every Canon P&S I've ever used has kicked off Macro after powering down, so I doubt it. There may be a "custom settings" position on the dial, however, where you MAY be able to save that setting, if you leave it there. Not sure if that model offers a custom settings position or not, but if it does, that's probably your only hope.

    No c1 or c2 button on this camera. I was hoping that there might be a "backdoor" trick.......

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.