- 6Posts
- 6Replies
Read-only discussion
MPIX Pro
-
-
That doesn't sound good to me Jeremy. I need to go read the whole page. I use Mpix for printing but wasn't aware of those terms...
Cheers
James
-
Extremely strong. Usually these things are written by (a) people slapping together things from various forms and/or (b) overzealous lawyers who want to try for every contingency out there and are doing the CYA thing. This is a printing place?! Jeez....I could try to rationlize some of the language but it would be such a stretch it would be ...urgh. (Of course if I am missing what this site is...along the lines of the stretch - they are syndicating your photos for release in magazines or something, so if someone crops it for use, it could somehow fall into one or more of these things.)
-
Thank you for your help in bringing this error to our attention.
The terms and conditions mentioned were copied from our Miller’s Professional Imaging website and were written for our web hosting application only. These terms should not have been included on the Mpix.com or MpixPro.com websites and have been removed.
Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and for understanding our regret in this error.
Matt- MpixPro
-
Matt,
Thanks for addressing this concern in such a timely manner and such a professional way. I will continue using Millers/Mpix for my fine art printing needs.
Regards
James Wiseman
-
BIG EXHALE from this corner. I use them for printing too!