Here is my 1st proper attempt at making a diving video. I has taken a long time (months!!) to edit & the idea is to make a Fish ID collection Video to be constantly updated with new footage to get as many different species as possible. The kind of video you might have playing in a dive shop, or that you would put on a diving DVD as an extra.
All the footage is about from 50 dives last year. I have chopped some of it up into sections and posted them on You Tube.
I don't know if anyone is interested in them but the clips are all from:
Diving in Fiji (with a Tiger Shark!)
A Great Barrier Reef liveaboard out to the Coral Sea (Shark Feed) with Taka Dive
The SS Yongala,
Diving Julian Rocks, Fish Rock Cave & around Sydney.
Small bit of Koh Tao Thailand
Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SensationDiveVideos
Reef Scapes 720p HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QFb_HmoLFE
Shark Collection Including Tiger Shark Feed 720p HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT79ZqViiAY
Cuttlefish & Octopus 720p HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7qYFq1EL5Q
Cod, Groupers & Napoleon Wrasse 720p HD
Turtles 720p HD
Clownfish Collection 720p HD
Lion, Scorpion, Stone & Frog Fish 720p HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enmWKECsxw0
I have tried as best as possible to name all the fish...... If there are any glaring errors then please let me know!!?
All the footage was shot with a Light & Motion SR12 Bluefin housing, standard lens, no lights. Edited on Sony Vegas 8
James