Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Please enlighten me

Started by Bombsight ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Please enlighten me

3 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    New to the site.

     

    In need of help from those in the know.

     

    My wife and I are going to Cabo San Lucas, Mex. in Sept..... I'll be diving with a Sony HDR-UX20 in a Ikelite housing fixed with a Ikelite Pro video-lite 3 (1).

     

    If anyone can hook me up with the basics of underwater videography ....and if they're bored, the details in depth, please DO! I would SOOOOO appreciate it!

     

    Thanks for reading my rant. I look forward to learning and respecting everyones experience in this beautiful pastime that I have jumped into. :)

  2. Hello,

     

    Feel free to take a look through some of the articles on our site - www.backscatter.com.

     

    We've got some basic settings recommendations, and other helpful tips and techniques.

     

    Best regards,

     

    Sterling

  3. Check out the killer new canon powershot ds100is. This blog has some great pictures of it.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.