Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hi from Poland

Started by dzwiad ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi from Poland

1 posts
  1. Hello everyone from Poland

    My name is Bart

    I've been quiet member from 2006 but started posting only 2 months ago. (had a lot to read and learn :)

    my pictures are on my website http://www.betweenblue.com

    hope someone will have some opinion :)

    I'm diving for 8 years now, doing some technical diving too.

    Now I'm thinking about rebreather.

    been shooting mostly Nikon in Ikelite but now waiting for ordered Aquatica for D700

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.