Hi Everyone!
I've just gotten back from a great trip to Malaysian Borneo...truely a Great place both above and below water!
Got some Great shoots...BUT I did however expirince a strange phenomena:
I do most of my photografy while Freediving witch means that I tend to spend longer in the water to obtaine the same nice shoots as the bubble divers..
I have 2 Silica gel "bags" in my original Fuji UW-Housing..and I do change them every 5-6 dive..
I clean my gear after every trip and if need be +I always rins my gear, tjeck my O-ring status, grease up etc after every dive...Still when ever i spendt longer than 1 hour and a half in this tropical water my lins(UW-Housing) would slowly but shurly fog up..!??? This a new problem for me...
I've spendt up to 2 hours+ in Egypt with NO problems...
Only difference is the humittety on land...but surly thats not a factor UW??+ I take care of my Silicagel not exposing them to moist until I put them in the Housing and I only open it when needed..I have the Fuji f31 so that's after app. 3-400 shoots app. a full day of diving ore a seriously heavy session...like Mandarin fish mating... fast little buggers(P&S camera)..he he!
![]()
What to do?? do I need to clean the inside like a mask..with soap and water ore what's the magic cure???(I do that after every trip!)
Thanks up front
![]()