Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea & Sea MM II-EX lens

Started by Ah Siang ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea MM II-EX lens

2 posts
  1. Hi, guys! Anyone uses any of Sea & Sea MM II-EX lens - 2T, 3T, 16mm & 20mm for your digi cams? How's lens performance U/W?

     

    Thanks.

     

    I just got myself a 2T len for my Sony DSC P1.

  2. Ah, you may be interested in my setup..I have a P5 and just added a DS-50 strobe. See my post in the "UW Lighting" forum. I tried it in the pool last week and I found a big problem with backscatter using the internal flash. I depart to the Bahamas Friday to try the external strobe but with the internal flash blocked.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.